I like to take pictures and I take a lot, but I think I have met my match in M'Kynzi.
And when we are together, we like to take even more. We love snapping away as many as we can!
We felt like we were back in London taking so many photos together.
And when we are together, we like to take even more. We love snapping away as many as we can!
We felt like we were back in London taking so many photos together.
As previously mentioned we had such a great time taking in the LA sites and just catching up with life.
I absolutely love friendships in which it doesnt matter how long its been, or how often you keep in touch, but when reunited again its as if no time has passed.
As soon as I saw Kynz it was like our study abroad, London travels and bunk bed days had never stopped.
And it was the best.
Kynz is an absolutely amazing friend. She is ok with my photo bombs, loves hearing about my dreams, a little snobby and a Ute. But I love her. And im just so glad she has finally started sharing her secrets with me.
Other than the Pantry, our adventures included:
Dodger stadium.
Kynz had never been to an MLB game! And what better time to go then with the Dodgers biggest fan.
Kynz had never been to an MLB game! And what better time to go then with the Dodgers biggest fan.
Downtown LA and Olvera Street.
We were lucky enough to do during the Fiesta de Flores.
I could go to this tourist street all the time. Love the great photog shots, the food and all the things to buy.
If only I hadnt been too full to have some stuffed churros.
If only I hadnt been too full to have some stuffed churros.
Santa Monica Beach.
This Utah girl had never been to the beach! She loved soaking up the sun and riding bikes along the sand.
This Utah girl had never been to the beach! She loved soaking up the sun and riding bikes along the sand.
Hollywood.
Cant come to LA and not see the craziness of H&H.
The LA Temple.
Great way to end our Sabbath day.
And of course a much need reunion with Lillie! We were one short of a Terrible Quad Reunion.
But I think my favorite moment was Kynz and Lillie sitting on my bed, reminiscing on our London days while looking through pictures and my journal. And its always great to have amazing girlfriends to talk about all of our boy problems and frustrations in dating.
It was such a much needed weekend.
I LOVED having you here M'Kynzi!! I wish we could hang out all the time. Glad you finally made the much anticipated trip here, and please come back soon!!
But I think my favorite moment was Kynz and Lillie sitting on my bed, reminiscing on our London days while looking through pictures and my journal. And its always great to have amazing girlfriends to talk about all of our boy problems and frustrations in dating.
It was such a much needed weekend.
I LOVED having you here M'Kynzi!! I wish we could hang out all the time. Glad you finally made the much anticipated trip here, and please come back soon!!
















3 comments:
i am obsessed with your wardrobe. way too cute. looove you!
Hey! That's so funny that you were just at Santa Monica beach because yesterday we went sailing from Merina Del Rey and turned around when we got to Santa Monica pier! Looks like you're having fun!
Leigh your hair looks AMAZING on every pic! Tell us your secret pretty lady! :) hope all is well in la!
Post a Comment