Thursday, July 28, 2011

LA Dawg: Carney's.

Remember my pursuit to find the best hot dogs in town? 
Well...still on it. 
Which lead me and my fellow hot dog loving friend to experiencing Carney's.
The biggest thing that has caught my eye with this place is the transformation from a legit railroad train to a restaurant. I think that is so awesome! I seriously loved going into the train to order our food. 

The restaurant even displayed pictures of the train when it was in working condition and then being brought to the Valley in the 70s. 

Lillie and I both went with the signature Chili Dogs. 
the chili did not disappoint. 

Although I am on my way to a hot dog connoisseur, I will fully admit to being a french fry addict. And these french fries tasted just like McDo's. Such a disappointment. I need me so good fries all the time. 

And with that, I will have to admit that I like the local better than the hot dogs themselves. 
Still a good place to go in my hot dog pursuit. And I would not mind trying their hamburgers. 
And of course, always good to have some Leigh and Lillie time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You girls look SO great in these pics! And I LOVE your blue shirt! Too bad Carney's didn't taste as good as it looked.