As evidenced here, I have been dubbed being an All-American.
I was at first the All-American Teen, but then got demoted to being a Tween.
This weekend solidified (as if we need it) that I am still the All-American Tween.
I would like to tell you that I didnt drop a lot of money for this concert, that I didnt scream in excitement throughout the whole show or that I absolutely did not jump up and down at the surprise reunion of Kevin Richardson with BSB.
But you all know that would be false.
it was the
But you all know that would be false.
it was the
There is something about attractive boys singing and synchronized dance moves that just make me swoon.
It didnt matter that they are all in their 30s and 40s or that they are all has-beens.
After the first 10 minutes I turned to Laura and screamed "This is the best thing I have ever seen!!"
I danced the entire time.
I screamed when NKOTB lifted their shirts to reveal some very chiseled abs.
I wondered how I had forgotten that Nick Carter was so hot
I wondered how I had forgotten that Nick Carter was so hot
and why I was never more in love with Jordan Knight.
I ran to catch a closer glimpse of Nick as he walked down the aisle next to our section and pushed my way through just so I could touch Brian Littrell's arm.
I ran to catch a closer glimpse of Nick as he walked down the aisle next to our section and pushed my way through just so I could touch Brian Littrell's arm.
And dont think I was the only one, my 30 and prego sister Laura was dancing and screaming right alongside me.
And yes, boy bands will always be my #1 music and I cant stop listening to all NKOTBSB songs this week and am planning on buying a shirt online.
long live NKOTBSB
After celebrating the tween in me, I got to celebrate America's birthday with family and friends.
I lounged by the pool all morning with the kiddies.
And then went to the Hollywood Bowl with one of my besties Lillie and her family.
remember how i said we ALWAYS match. yup. we have the same sunglasses and didnt even know it.
We enjoyed some great food
We enjoyed some great food
danced to some Hall n Oats
and enjoyed some fireworks.
loved the weekend.
love living up to my title as All-American Tween.
BTW
my newest obsession. dont turn out the lights.
BTW
my newest obsession. dont turn out the lights.















4 comments:
I LOVE BACKSTREET BOYS. How fun!
your hair looks so cute in that side braid/fish tail situation!
mmmmm, i loved this post, for obvious reasons. loved acting like 14 year old girls. and can i just say that i am very impressed with how nice my hair looked after lounging at the pool all afternoon. and i love those pics of my kids.
laura you are complementing your hair?? there arent even any pics of you post lounging by the pool...
Post a Comment