Thursday, June 30, 2011

i am so grateful.

I am so grateful for so many things in my life. 
I think we could all make a gratitude list easily. 
And we all do. Its called Thanksgiving day posts. 
But right now I am so grateful for the gospel.
I am so grateful for those small moments when you hear, read or feel something and then think,
"that was exactly what I need to hear"
or
"that was totally for me."
I feel like I have been having those moments a lot lately. 
And I am so very grateful for them. 

I was on Facebook (shocking) earlier this week and a friend posted a quote from President Hinckley. I read it and thought, "Yup. Perfect timing. Thank you Heavenly Father"

And now lately, like the rest of the blogging world, I have become obsessed with Pinterest. 
And as I was pinning away today, I came across that same quote. 
Coincidence?
I think not. 

I am grateful for this gospel. 
I am grateful for the peace it brings me when I pray.
I am grateful for the inspiration I receive. 
I am grateful for living prophets to guide and direct us all. 
I am grateful for my Savior. 
I am grateful for my faith. 

2 comments:

hillary nicole said...

I love this. I needed this! And I also love Pinterest, I never feel guilty spending too much time on it because I always end up discovering such inspiring things : )

BBS said...

Thanks Leigh for making my day with this wonderful uplifting post!