Sunday, July 4, 2010

All American.

Today is one of my favorite holidays!
(after my birthday and Christmas)

Happy 4th of July!!
I love America.
I love George Washington.
I love the Revolutionary War.

And hence I love this day!

On this special holiday I would like to share a little story. About two years ago my friends came upon the realization that I am an All-American girl. This then turned into an All-American teen. And now I have actually succumbed to the All-American tween. Something I do not dispute and willingly boast about.

I am an All-American Tween because...

Baseball, the All-American sport is my favorite thing. Ever.
Hot Dogs are in my top three favorite foods.
So sometimes wear my hair in pigtail braids.
Im obsessed with the Jonas Brothers and High School Musical and still wish Nsync was getting back together.
George Washington is my hero.

I love America, so Im totally down with relishing in all things American.
And so what If i still wishing I was a tween?
Happy 4th of July!


4 comments:

kelly l said...

i'm agreeing with the tween-ness of the jonas brothers and hot dogs and braids, but george washington? i'm thinking most tweens could care less. that's all adult-ness. did you miss stadium of fire? i heard they had a firework mishap.

leigh said...

ya but george falls under the category of "all american" duh. i really did miss the stadium of fire! but did not hear about the mishap thats funny.

Allison Barker said...

I love that you're a tween. I'm right there with you, screaming for the jo bros. MISS YOU.

Laura said...

sorry for my lack of commenting. yes, you are a 12 year old. and your love of hot dogs is odd.