Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Party.

Through my college years my roommates and I loved throwing a pumpkin party. 
Festivities including: carving pumpkins, eating pumpkin treats and watching Hocus Pocus. 
This Halloween season was no exception. I invited my NR3 friends over for my own Pumpkin Party.
Festivities were the same, just now in true GH fashion we added hot tubbing to the list. 
I bought the pumpkins.
 Made lots of treats.
And invited all of my favorite people.
  



 We carved our little hearts out, made a mess of my house, laughed, took tons of photos and ate lots of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. As my first official party in the NR3 ward, I think it is fair to say it was a success. And many more will be happening in the future. Ive gots to become the Queen of the ward somehow. Might as well be through throwing fun parties. 

4 comments:

kelly l said...

nice hoochie top. j/k (kind of). looks like you guys had a fun time and i'm glad that you got it all cleaned up so that you're still allowed to live at home.

Allison Barker said...

i have no doubt that you will become the queen of the ward. you are unstopable. You have done it once-- you can do it again! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Leigh, you're Queen of the World. I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about Queen of the Ward. Clearly you are.

Laura said...

awesome. cookies=good.