I have this great friend Kurt.
We both want to be history teachers.
We love George Washington, the Revolutionary War, World War I, he tries to teach me about music, we like books and I totally OWN him in 4 Square.
He may or may not be homeless in Provo, but he recently wrote about all the things he wants to do in his life.
kinda like a life list.
first off i love lists. i love lift lists, bucket lists, list of things you want to do in your life, things you want in your life.
I want to get married in the Los Angeles Temple.
I want to own season tickets to the Dodgers.
I want 5 children.
I want to do temple work for my ancestors.
I want to eat at Peggy Sue's 50s Diner.
I want to eat at the LAX Restaurant.
I want to live in Boston, Mass.
I want to attend a Dodgers Triple A game.
I want to visit every major league ballpark in the country.
I want to visit Granada, Spain.
I want to go to Mount Rushmore.
I want to memorize all of the US Presidents in order.
I want to read a book on every US President, and in order of their presidency.
I want to visit each state in the country.
I want to work on a float in the Rose Parade.
I want to go to Rome, Italy.
I want to be a history teacher.
I want a house with a white picket fence.
I want to take a roadtrip across the country.
I want to go to Alabama. and say BAMA loudly the whole time.
I want to take a roadtrip across the country.
I want to go to Alabama. and say BAMA loudly the whole time.
i want all of that.
7 comments:
I want to memorize all the US state capitals. Oh what public education in California taught us...also I can only name about 10 presidents...and NOT in order!
I want to go to Italy too! We have some friends moving there next year, so we're thinking it would be a good time to go! We also want to visit our friends who live out in Thailand. I have seen Mt. Rushmore though, it seems a lot smaller up close!
I will help you accomplish a trip to Rome! and I'm adding one more to your list... live in DC!
interesting that I don't want to do more than half of your list. i guess we are not compatible.
you're hilarious. i love that you want a white picket fence and have five kids. my life list includes seeing you in your house with a white picket fence with all those 5 kids.
Italy-next summer!
Mt. Rushmore! Sooooooon! I think we should go soon, there are suuuuper cheap tickets from here to there so I'm all for it :)
I can help you out with the rose parade float. I've done it several times with my family and family friends! Remind me when I'm home for the holidays and I can hook you up : )
Post a Comment