Monday, October 18, 2010

flashback monday.

i love decorations.
ive already decided that one day, if I ever get to be a teacher, I want to full on decorate my classroom every time we come to a new unit.
I also want to dress up on the first day of the unit.
You know, be George Washington when we start talking about the Revolutionary War.
Ive also decided that when I one day have my own house I want to decorate that place like crazy.
inside and out for each holiday.
I miss this Halloween decoration like woah. 

We were so excited to buy this spider freshman year.
and we had NO IDEA it was going to be that BIG when we opened it up.
It took over the whole bathroom. It invaded our bedroom.
and we loved it.
and i even think we kept it up for sometime after halloween.
i miss that spider. I want one in my house right now. 
thanks cort for providing this picture!

3 comments:

Allison Barker said...

nice new template. I feel some what responsible, and I love it.

Kevin and Heather said...

That was a great spider. Such long legs. I'm sure that's what spiders flaunt, if spiders do in fact flaunt. Did we ever name him?

The Hebdons said...

I'm loving your blog! You are now added on my list so I can check up on you all the time! Hope you're doing well. Look me up when you come to Utah!!