Wednesday, October 13, 2010

im a little obsessed.

Im a little obsessed with DC.
I became a little obsessed with reading The Express everyday on the Metro.
In our last week I saw in ad for Hill's Kitchen.
clever right!?
I had to go there and buy what they were advertising.
Which were these:
And Im also a little obsessed. 
On Sunday I taught Sunday School (which i love!) and it provided a great opportunity to use my cookie cutters for the first time and make sugar cookies. 
I know, Ive had them since December and I haven't used them yet!  
It was seriously an all day event. I made 60 cookies.
But for how excited I was to make them it was worth it. 
I told my class:
I love me some history 
and
I love me some DC.
They came out so good and they ALL got eaten in a matter of seconds, so I guess they were a hit.
needless to say, im a little obsessed with these cookie cutters.

3 comments:

Laura said...

i will confirm that the cookies were good. but i was also at church and starving and any food at church seems to be delicious. but still, they were good. oh, and cute.

Allison Barker said...

LOVE THESE. good work.

kelly l said...

so where's the dc cookie cutter? a dot? make some more and bring them next week.