After months and months of persuasion, my London roomie and member of the Terrible Quad M'kynzi, finally made the trek out to California for a visit. We were way over on our lunch dates to Cafe Rio and Kynz had never been to California!
I always take it upon myself to show off the great sites of LA when visitors come.
Hopefully I did not disappoint.
Of course between the two of us, Kynz and I took a ridiculous amount of photos together over the weekend (we were snapping photos like crazy, just like London all over again) Ill be showing off some of our photos and our adventures in a couple of posts.
I love that it is nestled in downtown LA and established in 1924, and eight decades later still has the ability to make you feel like you are walking into that era, your family diner. It is now owned by the former Mayor of LA Richard Riordan.
The line to get a table was out the door. I was intimidated and made Kynz wait in line while I parked.
But dont let that scare you off, the line moved fast.
We had a hard time deciding on what to order because it all sounded so good.
Good and Good.
Update: I just got around to catching up on reading my blogs and found a fabulous post from M'Kynzi about her visit and a little post about myself. While Kynz and I were in London she liked to take lots and lots of photos. And because of that I really enjoyed sneaking into her photos as much as I could. She always complained about it and I just LOVED it. Look at her blog for proof of all of my "photo bombs" must of those pictures I have never even seen.
You love me Kynz!
Update: I just got around to catching up on reading my blogs and found a fabulous post from M'Kynzi about her visit and a little post about myself. While Kynz and I were in London she liked to take lots and lots of photos. And because of that I really enjoyed sneaking into her photos as much as I could. She always complained about it and I just LOVED it. Look at her blog for proof of all of my "photo bombs" must of those pictures I have never even seen.
You love me Kynz!






3 comments:
that makes me hungry, and i just ate lunch.
i saw some of your billions of pics on facebook. i'm glad you're never bored.
Oh Leigh! I LOVE you!! I warned you about the "Photo Bombs by Leigh" book I could create. That post is as good as you're going to get for now though!
Post a Comment