Anyone that knows me, knows that i LOVE to dance. and what better music to dance to then Lady Gaga. A few months back Taylor texted me and asked me if I wanted to go to the Lady Gaga concert in San Diego in December, I immediately said yes. There was no way I was going to miss out on seeing Gaga in all of her craziness. My roommates especially know that i like the song "Bad Romance" OK. Lets be real. IM OBSESSED!! Jessica made fun of me because I pretty much played it every single day. No joke. Well this past Saturday I was able to finally see Taylor and go to the concert! Taylor and I were able to meet up in Anaheim. Our day started with a much needed catch up conversation and then made our way on a mini road trip to SD.
We made a stop at the San Diego Temple.
Since we got to San Diego pretty quickly we also toured around downtown for a bit. Taylor and I loved it! It was super fun to drive around downtown with no real destination (besides Petco Park of course!) and just explore. 
Then it was back up to the arena to get in line for the concert. Now Taylor and I knew that the concert was going to be crazy cause Gaga is crazy. But i didn't really think about the fans--wow. Now they were CRAZY! The most interesting group I literally have ever seen. At one point I walked towards the front of the line--to see how long it was--and i was literally scared. ha.
After the long wait outside, sitting on the floor, getting pushed by crazy girls, GAGA finally came out. Accidentally called San Diego, San Jose but she was crazy and beautiful. Sang all of her big hits, including the new ones and danced like crazy. It was so much fun!! And for the encore she came out and sang Bad Romance. Needless to say, I went crazy. I was so excited!! It was a great show, I have a girl crush on lady gaga and continue to love her.
"Monster"
"Speechless"
"Paparazzi"
Thanks Taylor for a great trip--filled with great driving skills by you, good jams in the car, a great sleep over in Murrieta, and of course going deaf after the show and continuing to the next day. for a great review of the concert, check out Taylor's blog, in which shows that he really needs to be in the music industry!
here are some videos from the concert! not too shabby if i do say so myself.
4 comments:
the photos looks so clear! and the videos? don't even get me started. I wish we could've heard the variations in the tracks like I did in the video! I'm gonna steal some stills for my post! (don't worry, you'll get the cred!)
SO JEALOUS!!! Oh man, the crazy hands in the last video were killing me...and I wish I was there for monster "He ate my heart, he ate ate ate my heart!"
i read this the other day, but couldn't comment. glad you have a girl crush on lady gaga and glad you had fun. next time you'll have to let me come.
btw, i heard she works out before her concerts. i guess that's why she can wear like nothing on stage.
Post a Comment