Now today is my nephew Chase's GOLDEN birthday, and since i LOVE golden birthdays i had to give chasers a shout out. Too bad he wont ever be able to remember his amazing golden birthday and have a shin dig like i did. I cant believe baby chase is two. I dont really remember the exact moment finding out that Laura had the baby, as i recall she was in the hospital like all day, so it was just kind of a waiting game until we got the final news. I do remember though flying back home about 3 weeks after he was born with Kelly and drew to surprise Laura and mom. That was the best! I will never forget Laura's shocked face when she saw us standing at the door. Im pretty sure Laura didnt even recognize us she was in such shock. (and surprising mom was even better!) I loved being home that summer after chase was born because i hardly ever worked (maybe like 12 hours for the week) and so instead i would drive over to Laura's apartment to hang out with her and chase and watch desperate housewives. Chase and I instantly became BFF and i was his favorite person, and still am. I love hanging out with him, he is the cutest and funniest kid.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASERS
i LOVE you
p.s. i did this post because i wanted to, not because i had to.
5 comments:
Leigh- your blog is soooo cute! I have been blog watching lately and it is such fun to realize these special family milestones. You are a very sweet Aunt--but to me a sweet niece.
i forgot it was his golden birthday! thanks for the reminder! and thanks for the birthday post. very sweet. chase loves you and still talks about you all the time. he said your name in his prayer yesterday. thanks for calling, we love you!
i don't believe about the wanting to and not having to, but it was nice all the same. now i'm insulted that you said chase is the cutest. what's going on here?
oh gosh, i can never win with you two.
LEIGH ANN,
I called you this weekend I believe, and you didn't call me back. Too busy loving all your nieces and nephews... how bout some cousins!! I still have not seen you!
Brooke
Post a Comment