
Last week Christina and I had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house. I was afraid that since Saturday was the last day it would be super crowded, but i guess we were the only slackers in Utah that waited till the end cause there was like no one there. I have been to a few Temple open houses in my day--San Diego, which I only remember putting the white booties on, Redlands and Fresno with the YW/YM of the GH ward, which I really only remember driving for freaking ever and then getting to go the water park in San Dimas, and also the Newport Temple with the fam, this being the only temple I can really remember (that one room with the murals is absolutely breath taking) Hence, I was super excited to go to the Temple in Draper--now that im older and can appreciate it more. We were able to walk through pretty quickly since there wasnt that many other people there and it is so pretty! I loved the two rooms with the murals on it that reflect the beauty of Utah, there were so incredible. Another reason why I wanted to go to the Temple on the 14th was because my friend M'kynzi was playing the harp in the chapel, after you go through the temple. So it was great to be able to see her and very cool to watch her play the harp. I love the temple and cant wait to go there for reals someday!

3 comments:
that is nice you got to see your london friend. btw, your hair is getting really long.
i'm glad you guys went. i wanted to go, but never got around to it. see you friday.
Leigh, remember in temple prep when you were like" I cant wait to go to the temple for like, LEGIT reasons!" hahaha ohhh I love you Leigh! Lets play soon!!
Post a Comment