Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella Bella!

My beautiful niece Ella turns FIVE years old today. I cant believe how big she has gotten. Being the only niece/ granddaughter (for now at least) she has become quite the family princess. I remember finding out when she was born--I was a junior in high school and in an assembly and my mom called me, I waited to walk out of the little theater to listen to her message when she told me Kelly had a baby girl and I started to cry during lunch I was so happy. I love my Ella Bella so much and cant wait to see her this weekend to celebrate her birthday with her.


Happy Birthday Ella

I LOVE you!

3 comments:

kelly l said...

this is the sweetest thing i've ever seen. you're the best aunt and sister ever.

Laura said...

very cute pics. cute little ella. and i don't appreciate the comment kelly. i expect a post for chase next week.

leigh said...

haha take that laura!