I aint talking about no musical here. talking about the real thing.
{hopefully} we all read the Book of Mormon often.
Or at least 1 Nephi often...And usually for me it takes months and months to get through it all.
As I was finishing it up last time, I kinda wanted to change it up.
I started reading conference talks, preach my gospel, manuals etc....
but I have also had this idea in the back of my head for awhile
but just havent been able to pull the trigger
made excuses that I had other books to read, that I didnt have the time
and yet it has still nagged at me.
but now I think its a good time. I think I need it right now.
the Book of Mormon Challenge.
531 pages in 31 days.
I know I am not the first one to do this. But this a first in my life.
I would be lying if I said I was intrigued to do this after getting the idea from the Mormon in Manhattan.
I would then say I was inspired to do it myself after her experience.
Kinda interesting that I got the idea from her, its been on my mind for obviously a really long time, and now here I am, exactly one year later, finally doing it for myself.
It starts July 1st. I hope to experience some of the same things she did and more while reading the Book of Mormon in a much shorter amount of time than ever before.
So here it goes folks!
Anyone else want to join me??

1 comment:
That's great Leigh! Ie been working on reading more too! You'll have to post when you finish :)
Post a Comment