Last week Rudy and I successful went on a tour of Dodger Stadium.
Since we accidentally missed it the first time around.
I had already checked the tour off my bucket list a few years ago but I have been dying to take Rudy.
Of course it did not disappoint!
The only thing that did was that we did not get to run into any players.
Our tour included the press box, Nancy Bea's organ, the suites, and probably my favorite part was just seeing lots of old pictures or memorabilia from the great moments of Dodgers history.
We also got to enjoy the Dugout Club restaurant which had more Dodger pictures and my favorite tunnel lined with all of the players names that have played since the 70s as well as a history of how the uniforms evolved to such greatness.
{do you like him sporting my Jo Tote!? Such a peach to carry that for me}
{my favorite years of the Dodgers right there. Such a good group}
This part leads us up to the best part of the tour.
The field and the dugout.
This is the part that got Rudy realllll excited.
He turned into quite the little boy walking around that dugout, hanging over the fence and drinking out of the drinking fountain (wish I would have captured that moment). I did make someone laugh as I exclaimed after taking my own drink "Andre Ethier has drank out of this yumm"
{oh ya and licking the bench.no biggie}
We didnt nearly get enough time hanging out on that field, kicking it where our BFFs hang out every day.
It was really fun, a beautiful day and absolutely exciting for the both of us to be there and I loved taking Rudy and seeing his excitement. Even if most of us excitement appeared afterwards in the car. ha.

















4 comments:
I'm sure ethier brings his own water
How fun! You are looking CUTE with that boy :)
I pray you also licked that bench and got another taste of Ethier! Also, FABULOUS pictures!!
Oh leigh you are so cute. And now that my brother got back from his mission to san fernando, he always talks about dodger dogs.
Post a Comment