Wednesday, June 13, 2012

a day in LA.

A couple of week ago Rudy and I had tickets to the Dodger game.
Shocking right?
We were suppose to go downtown early for a tour of Dodger Stadium, however I mixed up the tour times and so we missed it.
I was beyond sad.
Instead we decided to just go downtown early for some exploring before the game. Although I wasnt up for the idea at first, we still definitely had a good time.
I dont think I will ever get sick of going downtown and seeing some sites.
We mostly just walked around and stumbled upon things to see and what to do.
We walked past the Museum of ContemporaryArt.
Which I kinda refused earlier to go into.
{not really sure what this is. but it looked cool}

We also went down Angel's Flight.
I had seen it before but had never been down the little cable car.
It was fun to go down, however after we got down the hill we just hiked back up all the stairs to get to this spot.
Look familiar?
The scene out of the movie {500} Days of Summer.
You wouldnt believe the line of people waiting to get on "the bench"
Its definitely not as good of a view as the movie makes it out to be, but still kinda fun.
Then off to get lunch at the Grand Central Market to get some legit Mexican food and candy.
Both of my favorite things.
Then off to Pershing Square and then the game!!!
I was lucky enough to randomly run into this girl!
I knew Alyssa was in town but had no idea she was also at the game and not expecting that their seats were just one section over from us!
Loved having Alyssa sit on my lap for a good whole inning while we chatted.
Also loved that I didnt cave into leaving the game early {first time ever that I have wanted to do that. I was so tired, the game was going so long!} as we ended up coming back with a walk off home run!
It was a good Saturday filled with lots of my favorite things!

No comments: