I love that my hot dog outings always revolve around much needed girls nights.
We can chat and laugh and bond over some good hot dogs.
This past week we hit up Vicious Dogs.
Located in North Hollywood by the metro station and conveniently across the street from Lillie's office.
My date night was with my favorite gals Lillie and Christina.
We were a little overwhelmed with all of the options.
These places continue to amaze me, how do you come up with that many hot dog ideas!?
I cant really remember the name of what I got, but it was good!
And there were so many good choices.
Pastrami! Dogitos! Mardi Gras! Mediterranean!
The best part of it all was the must needed catch up.
Sadly I missed a photo opp of the three of us. I think we were way too enthralled in our conversation to stop for a photo.
I dont know what I would do without these girls.
Its crazy that my best girlfriends and I all have such parallel lives!
Vicious Dogs definitely gets the stamp of approval!



3 comments:
So glad you have such great friends! I love Christina & Lillie.
I just saw this post :) A much needed night and I absolutely loved it. Let's do another one soon!
We love you too Ann ;)
Post a Comment