Saturday, December 3, 2011

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.


'Tis the Christmas season!!
I dont know how its already December, but the Christmas season is already in full swing!
Ive been spinning Nsync, JB and Buble Christmas jams for days.
Its a frigid 60 degrees here in SoCal.
Our tree has been bought.
Decorations are almost all up.
And my Dad and I have participated in the annual lighting of the house, with minimal yelling. ha.

Linden got me into full on Christmas elf mode and are planning out all of our LA Christmas festivities.
Ill be kicking off the Christmas season with running the Santa Monica-Venice 10k Christmas Run next Saturday!

Other planned outings include:
Christmas Tree and shopping at the Grove. They make it snow every night!
Los Angeles Temple Christmas Lights.
Candy Cane Lane. best lit houses in LA!
Secret Santa and Christmas Party with the Crew.
Disneyland.
Los Posadas at Olvera Street.
And lots of Christmas movies with Cindy Lou Who.

Hopefully we can find the time to fit it all in!
Who's with me??

4 comments:

Megan said...

I miss you so much! I wish I could come join in all your fun.

Allison Barker said...

Love this December list! Wish we could do it together!

Tara said...

It may be weird that I'm blog stocking you....but we are fb friends now so I feel like it must be okay. :) I'm totally in for some holiday fun...especially need a shopping buddy.

agirlnamedgay said...

see leigh, i knew there were multiple things that tied us together. the way our minds automatically blog for us is just another example. so i was looking at your pics below with you and your friend and i honestly can't decide which one of you looks older. or younger. but "kids" is pushing it.