Monday, December 12, 2011

12 days of Christmas.

Its gotten real Christmasy around these parts. 
And im loving every minute of it. 
My first 12 days of Christmas celebrations through photos. 

{girls night out for dinner at Roscoes. Christmas shopping and tree in Pasadena.}
{decorating the house. i really love all of our Danish decorations.}
{spotting Santa and the Christmas tree at The Grove.}
{picking out a tree with Chase and decorating.}
{the first Christmas party. Institute Christmas Party}
{Running the Santa Monica Christmas Run 10k!}
{and YES. I took photos of the run while running. I couldnt help myself. I really really loved running this 10k! It was a great accomplishment, Im really proud of myself for training and for accomplishing both goals I set for myself. And who wouldnt love running along the beach?? It was beautiful.}

Lots more Christmas still to come. 
Gotta actually do some Christmas shopping.
Need to hit up Candy Cane Lane.
And Party #2 with the Crew and our Secret Santa exchange. 

No comments: