Sunday, August 7, 2011

Surfin in the USA.

On Saturday Linden, Lindsy and I went down to Huntington Beach for the U.S Open of Surfing. 
I mainly went down to meet up with my some Provo friends Josh and Craig. 

The Surf Open is a huge surfing competition for both men and women that happens once a year in HB.
sooooo many people. 
It literally attracts thousands of people on the beach as there is some awesome surfing to watch and lots of venues  to check out. And free concerts most nights including Weezer and MGMT. 

The Surf Open was awesome, however I think the highlight of the day...
The celeb sighting of RYAN from The Bachelorette. 
I may or may not have screamed his name from the pier as I wasnt entirely sure it was him
And then we may or may not have ran down the pier in a failed attempt for a photo opp. 


No comments: