Monday, May 16, 2011

im not the only one.

My older sister Kelly texted me this morning. 
About Justin Bieber.
Informing me that I needed to watch his movie because it's"right up your alley."
I told her that I have yet to catch Bieber Fever.
And I will not watch the movie.
Cause I know it will suck me in and I will be diagnosed with the fever.
We then continued to have this conversation:


I sat there and laughed so hard.
My sister and I were literally debating who was better.
JB vs. JB
Dont get me wrong, I like the Biebs
I just dont like that he is stealing all of the limelight from my Jonas Brothers.
I will always be the Joe Bros #1 fan.
At least Kelly and I agree on our love for Zac Efron.
All im saying is that im not the only tween in the family.

4 comments:

kelly l said...

hilarious! i still think you'd love justin b. we've been listening to his tunes ALL DAY!

Laura said...

glad that there is one in the family that is not a nerd.

Chanel said...

Laura, your life will get exponentially better once you introduce Justin Bieber into it. Some people think it's the Gospel that does that.... but no, it's actually Justin Bieber. Leigh needs to get over herself and become a Belieber or society will leave her in the dust.

Catherine said...

You really do need to watch that movie!! I didnt like bieber either until I saw it. Now im obsessed.