Saturday, May 7, 2011

oh hey T-HO!

Last year at this time my BFF Taylor Hoyt took off to New York for the summer.
We had a big going away dinner for him at Terra Mia with all of our Lanai friends.
And I wrote a long blog post all about how much I loved him and was going to miss him.
That night I drove him to his sisters as he was flying out the next day and we had to say goodbye.
We both cried and I bawled during my whole drive back to Provo.
 I had never been in Provo without him before and I didnt think I would be able to survive there without him
Turns out I didnt know how as I ended up leaving Provo myself about three weeks later...
I also cried because I thought he was gonna fall in love with the concrete jungle and we would forever live so far away from each other.
Turns out I was wrong.
This handsome gent just moved to CA. 
And as much as I wish he wasnt in Orange County
It is a lot closer to me than Provo, New York or Italy.
Welcome to California TAY!
I think Ill be making lots of trips down south this summer. 

1 comment:

T. Hoyt said...

leigh. you rule!!!! can't wait to be back next week