Sunday, March 6, 2011

my best friends wedding.

two Saturdays ago, my best friend Alyssa
aka my cousin. my sister. 
went and got MARRIED. 
She looked absolutely stunning. And I am so grateful that she let me spend Friday night and all day Saturday with her celebrating on her special day.

On Friday night I was able to go down to the Temple apartments and spend the night with the whole Richardson clan. We were all so excited and Im sure a little nervous. And as Alyssa and I shared a bed that night I loved being able to have a little sleepover and spend the night before her wedding together. We stayed up a bit late the night before and got up way early to start getting ready.
I gave her a big hug when she had to leave to walk to the temple.
And I gave her a big hug when she came out as Mrs. Clyde.
And I was a little teary eyed too.
We got to take lots of pictures.
And I loved becoming her go-to girl in fixing her hair, carrying her dress and helping her pose for the pictures.
I was astonished at how beautiful she looked all day.
Even in the rain.
Throughout the day Jaron and I became best friends too.
I love that kid. He is a lucky man!
And her reception was just as gorgeous.
I loved so many things about it.
(especially the appearance of hot dj. ha)
Us and the crew danced the night away in celebration too.
I helped her change out of her dress (I was a pro working that dress)
and she was off for her honeymoon!
Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Jaron Clyde!
I love you both.

3 comments:

Tela said...

Great pictures Leigh!! I can't believe that she is already married . I feel like you were just posting she was engaged.

Monica said...

Leigh!!! I love you and you look beautiful! I called you the other day! call me back, its the 435 881 3474 number!

Jaron and Alyssa said...

Leee! I love you! Oh and i miss you!