Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Bachelor Party.

there is this show that i absolutely love. 
its called The Bachelor.
and Im obsessed.
Like every girl should be.
and I also reallly want to be on it. 
I have obviously watched a majority of the seasons. 
However, the last couple have been my favorite:

Jason's season in H2 with Ashley and JJ.
Late nights watching Jillian's season in my apartment with AJB.
Snuggling in either my bed or Chanel's bed as we watched Jake's season.
Monday nights at Laura's watching Ali fall in love with Roberto. 

This season I started watching by myself and tried to convince some girls in the ward to watch with me with no avail. 
 I first got Christina hooked, then Lillie and finally Alyssa joined us for what was starting to become a weekly party. 
Before I knew it, each week more and more girls were coming over to watch The Bachelor. 
So when nine girls showed up to watch After the Final Rose, I knew I had to throw a legit party for the Season Finale.

Made some yummy food. 

And of course included some pie for Pi day!

Cant have a Bachelor Party without your own little cocktail party with roses and Martinelli's. 

 Framed photos of the final girls Chantal and Emily were a must.

And before the show started everyone had to make their choice of who Brad was going to pick.

I was beginning to lean towards an Emily selection, but decided to stick with my original guns and choose Chantal.
But Im very happy with Brad's choice!
Im pretty sure we all screamed (as did the rest of America) when we realized he was going to pick Emily.
And I may have been close to tears during Brad's proposal!
Lets hope their relationship lasts!

Best way to celebrate the best show on television.
I will be counting down the days to the parties and the drama of Bachelor Pad and The Bachelorette.

11 comments:

Sam said...

Leigh, this looks AWESOME. I love that you framed the girls' photos! Hilarious.

Evan and Amber said...

LOVE IT!! I had to watch this season alone:( no fun...Much more fun with girl friends. Love the framed pictures of the girls...Way cute!

Laura said...

i can't believe you picked chantal. anyway, it was another memorable season.

Allison Barker said...

This ISSSS awesome. I wish i was there. You went ALLL out. I agree with Laura-- I can't believe you choose Chantal.

Monica said...

Obviously i didn't keep tabs on the Bachelor this year, but you better believe Im comin' to this shin-dig next year! How funNN!!! love you!!!!

B said...

I love the pictures of the girls. What a all out party! I secretly wished I would have watched this last season of bachelor. My co-worker said she cried at the finale.

Ashley D said...

You are too funny

Jenna Morrison Clark said...

this makes me so proud.

Anonymous said...

Oh Leigh. This makes me wish I lived in LA with all of you!! I laughed my guts out as I read this because I could picture you and your hands freaking out!

kelly l said...

you're hilarious. and quite the party planner. it looked like a good time. hopefully no one got chocolate on mom's couches.

Jaron and Alyssa said...

Leigh! I am so sad i could not be there! I cant wait for the next season to start, and when it does we will be talking all the time about it and i hope there is a crazy girl like michelle on it!! I love you