Tuesday, March 8, 2011

the best day of my life.

because this happened today. 
A dream come true!
I am a teeny bopper at heart and have loved N Sync from day one. 
And still claim to be their number one fan, and not afraid to admit they are my favorite band. 
One of the perks of my job is I work on the Penthouse, full of offices of entertainment lawyers, music managers and the top guy doing merchandise for some pretty big names. Including my beloved N Sync. 
Ive been dying to run into some celebrities on the floor. 
I freaked when I found out Lance Bass was going to be coming in any day now. 
And today was the big day!
I swear the whole office was out in front when it finally came time for me to meet Lance and witness my attempt to keep cool in front of one of my all time favorite pop singers.
My heart was racing, Im pretty sure I was shaking, and I tried not to hyperventilate as I saw him walk up to me. 
I gushed and told him he was my favorite, that I learned all of the moves to Bye Bye Bye and that Im still obsessed. 
He was super nice and is so cute in person. 
Couldn't be more excited.
And I will be listening N Sync jams for the next few weeks now. 

12 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

LEIGH!!! that is just way exciting!

Allison Barker said...

I love this LEIGH! I wish i was there to witness it...now just meet Justin...

Kellee Marie Cook said...

So jealous. This is so great!

hillary nicole said...

Hahaha! He looks so different! I think we need to have a throwback dance party and play the music videos from our favorite boy bands!

Laura said...

Oh man I wish I could have videotaped this interaction. Hilarious. And he looks pretty good. Did you ask him if he is still an astronaut?

Mindy Sagers said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous. That is so awesome!

Kurt Russell Anderson said...

Incredible. Absolutely incredible. I knew your day would come Leigh.

B said...

WHOA! That is super cool Leigh. You are sure living the life!

Tela said...

I'm so jealous!! that is sooooo cool!!

BBS said...

First, did you know Kellee Cook grew up in our ward and lives down the street? So excited for you!!

Evan and Amber said...

LOL! This is awesome!!

kelly l said...

ok, so i totally commented days ago, but apparently it didn't show up and i don't remember what i said. but nevertheless, congrats on your best day ever. it's just too bad he's gay since you're single.