For one reason or the other, Allie Barker has quite the power over me.
She tells me to take photos of the Jonas Brothers,
and I will take some good photos of the Jo Bros.
She tells me to buy a season pass to 7 Peaks.
And just like that, Im there everyday.
She begs me to stay awake every night till midnight to watch the OC
And I...wait, nope...it was the other way around.
She says come to Provo over MLK weekend.
And I, well, buy flight, and Im on my way to p-town.
I LOVED living with Allie during our last summer in Provo.
And I loved being in DC with her.
Dinner at her house.
Glee nights.
Exploring Georgetown.
I am go glad that we were able to become best friends during that year.
I love calling her and talking about celebrity gossip.
And that she loves Zac Efron as much as I do.
We like to gchat. Everyday. All day long.
I love that we have this friendship that we talk all the time. So she can call me for a quick question and its NBD because we are always talking and always knowing whats going on in our lives.
AJB, I am so excited to see you this weekend!
I am so glad that you told me to come to Utah.
And when she tells me to move to DC.
I...well...we shall see if I follow that one.
But dont get get me wrong.
I am also excited to see all of these people too..
Oh hey UTAH!
i just cant get enough.

1 comment:
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! it made my day!
Can't wait to see you. can i can't wait for many more adventures....
Post a Comment