My senior year of college, Whitney and I were going to room with two semi random girls.
We were a tad nervous.
We hadnt done that before.
These two random girls turned out to be Christina and Annie.
Those nerves I felt never materialized because within a matter of days we became such good friends.
They both went on missions. And I missed them A LOT.
As they were about to come home I literally began counting down.
I should have had made a paper chain. I was just that excited.
It was so great to talk and the phone with them and be able to be real friends again.
After a few weeks of them being home Annie called me one day.
A: "How far away are you from Los Angeles?"
L: "Um, I live in LA..."
A: "Can I come visit you?"
L: "YES PLEASE"
And a week later she was on a plane to come see me!
Unfortunately she came into town Friday afternoon and I had to work. But my mom picked her up and they drove to my work to take me to lunch. When they got there Annie and I definitely had one of those "running to each other and jumping up and down as we embraced" moments. We were both just that excited to finally see each other after a long year and a half.
Annie and I need some good quality BFF time. But I also wanted to show here around LA since she has never been here before.
Friday night I took her to Hollywood. A great place to go after the mish.
The Pantages Theater.
Grauman's Chinese Theater.
The Kodak Theater.
And sneaking into The El Capitan Theater (and almost getting to see Tron for free)
Saturday, We snuck in Annie to the gym (we got really good at being sneaky)
And then headed to The Grove to do some awesome shopping and get more into the Christmas Spirit.
Saturday night we got to see Chanel! As she made a stop in LA on her way to Mesa. Cause if she came to LA one more time and didnt stop and see me I was gonna shank her.
We definitely all stayed up until 4 AM chatting and catching up and seriously talked about everything. And I couldnt have loved it or needed it more.
Sunday came and they went to church with me. It made me miss Lanai so much. I miss our RS A TON.
Of course when they left I cried and was so sad. Sometime amazing weekends suck when they have to come to an end. But I am so grateful for both of them in my life.
I miss you girls!
Thank you Annabell for coming to visit me! I loved every second of it. It was seriously an amazing weekend.
I miss you so much.
I miss us being roommates.
I am so grateful for you in my life and the amazing blessing of having you move in with me.
You will always be one of my bestest friends.
I love this girl! and need her back in my life!
2 comments:
Fun!! I should have asked you to show me around L.A. It looks like you know all the great places to visit!
looks so much fun! I need to come visit!!!
Post a Comment