Thursday, November 18, 2010

calling doctor jones.

remember these girls?

 and how they both went on missions. around the exact same time. 
Annie to Korea. 
and Christina to New York.

and i wrote this about them.
because after living with them for like a week they became my best friends. 

well. 18 months later. they are both home!
and I couldnt be more excited about it.
I talked to Annie briefly this week and hopefully I can call Christina in the next few days too. The only thing that makes me want to move back to Utah would be to live with these two again. 
We could have sleepovers in the same bed, watch Price is Right, be the middleman when Annabell and X-Tina start fighting, sing Mama Mia at the gym together and drive around Provo like crazy. 
I am so excited to have them back in my life!
I need a trip to Florida and Sandy. Stat. 

No comments: