Throughout my life I have truly been blessed with great friends.
I was blessed with three amazing girls my very first day of college. These were my college roommates.
My very best friends. My life long friends.
My very best friends. My life long friends.
An amazing group of friends that ruled Lanai for years and fine dined our way through Provo.
But my longest lasting friendship is with the GH Kids.
Our group grew up together in the ward.
We may not have all liked each other in the middle school years, but once we hit high school the GH kids went to the beach, partied at church dances, gossiped in the hot tub, watched way too many movies together and played outlandish games allowing anonymous smack talk about each other.
Starting six years ago, the first GH boy left on his mission to England.
I was nervous that night that our group was never gonna be the same.
Years later, a few have gone on and gotten married but luckily the majority are still single.
But this past week the last two boys came home from their missions.
A great reunion ensued.
My mom always said that the reason why I took so long to come down and join our family is because I wasnt ready to leave the GH kids up in heaven.
And I think I agree.
I was so happy for the next little bit we are all back together.
Cant wait for the partying to continue.
And I think I agree.
I was so happy for the next little bit we are all back together.
Cant wait for the partying to continue.

3 comments:
i'm glad you have so many bffs. way more than i've ever had.
I'm with Kelly. All my BFF's are required to be my friends because they're in my family and one is even married to me. haha can't get away from that one. I'm glad you're livin' the good life.
yesterday cassie met all her roomates and it was making me think so much about meeting you guys and all our good times. They were like giddy schoolgirls and i was like "oh mylanta calm down" but then i realized that we were... and still are like that when we're together. love you lee lee. miss you.
Post a Comment