Ive been up to lots of fun things lately here in Los Angeles.
Ive discovered and fallen in love with the food trucks that cruise around town.
These are trucks that specialize in a specific food--french fries, tacos, pancakes, brazilian, sushi--and they move location everyday. You gotta look up online to see where you gotta go. Its pretty fun and the latest craze in LA.
Last week with Laura, Matt and the kids we got in the car to go to Hollywood to eat at the grilled cheese truck. A grilled cheese truck! Ingenious! They even serve tomato soup and a nutella dessert sandwich. It was so awesome and now Im hooked.
Last week I went to the Downtown LA Art Walk.
I snapped this photo after I pulled into Downtown.
Although I think Downtown LA is super sketch, and its not like I ever hang out there, but I do absolutely love the city skyline. Its seriously my favorite.
I felt so not indie enough to be at the Art Walk but it was super legit and as well as super sketch.
We luckily didnt go into very many galleries but there were tons of people crowding the streets that it was a lot more entertaining to people watch.
There was also A TON of food trucks.
I was so happy.
We decided on an Indian Food truck called India Jones. So clever and so good.
Also in the week I watched the meteor shower, went to a freaking awesome dance party and the beach.
As I went and did all these things I kept thinking to myself....
I am so glad I am single. And not married. HA.
As I have thought about this for the past week or so, hear me out.
Thats right, Im calling you out Provo.
I am so glad I am out of there. So i dont have to feel OLD for being single and 23.
I could not be happier living the single life and doing whatever I please.
Cause I know at some point (knock on wood) I will get married. And I will have the rest of my life to have a husband and be a mom.
But for now...
I love hanging out with a ton of new friends, and different friends every night.
I love going to dance parties with said awesome friends and getting down
and a little fresh with poles and some boys.
I like hanging out with boys.
And I like kissing as many boys as I can.
So take that Provo, you little manipulative place, for making me feel bad some times, I am in my prime, Im so happy and so freaking grateful I dont have to cook dinner for a man just yet.
7 comments:
Way to call lame-o Provo out! You rag on that place like a Ute, Leigh!
first off....downtown...super sketch? hardly. and yeah, you suck provo! for real. married life is pretty exciting though (as i write from the downstairs computer and matt is probably somewhere upstairs watching tv..)
I feel ya Leigh! I know I'm married and all but I still hate Utah for the whole marriage thing. And it doesn't even stop when you do get married, it just becomes "why don't you have kids yet?" "You've been married for over two years?! What's wrong with you?!" I really want to get out of here, but we're making our way down and out! So live it up! I know I miss my single days, not that I don't love being married too... have some fun for me!
nice shout-down to provo. and what is this "sketch" word? i must be a super-lame-o wife and mom to no know such a word. and i think you forgot to mention that you like living the single life because of all those bills you don't pay.
Amen Leigh.
Ummm Who's the closet freak now? "Getting down
and a little fresh with poles"..."I like kissing as many boys as I can"
Of course I must stand up for my birth and current hometown! I am so sorry that Provo made you feel that way...enjoy being single and experience life and enjoy the journey!!
Post a Comment