Tuesday, July 13, 2010

what happens in CA...

ive been out of utah for a month and a half now.
cant believe its been that long.

I didnt leave just Utah behind, but something else too.

this hairstyle.
i am proud to say, surprisingly enough, that "the poof" has not made an appearance since being back to sunny California.
I literally have not poofed my bangs in a month and a half!!
that may seem like no big deal to some, but when I, no joke, poofed my bangs almost everyday, i did not think I would ever see the end of it in my near future.
crazy that my most signature and most perfected look has come to an end.

6 comments:

Laura said...

RIP poof.

kelly l said...

i didn't realize that you abandoned the poof. i kind of like you poof-less.

jess dixon said...

No poof?! What do you do in the morning? haha

Kevin and Heather said...

ha ha Kevin says "good riddance." and also "take those bug-eye sunglasses with you."

BBS said...

I think the real point of your post is that you are missing "Hires". Miss you;)

Allison Barker said...

I can't believe it. RIP poof. Will it make an appearance in DC?