well, here I am again. Another family holiday and I bought no present for my father. In my defense he said he didnt want anything. Im afraid im slowly losing my spot as the favorite daughter. Since we dont want that to happen, here is another dedicatory post to my "best dad"
I am a totally daddy's girl.
Although it happens less now that I am older but I do love cuddling up to my dad on the couch while watching television.
My dad has taught me a lot in my life. But easily the best thing he has bestowed upon me is my love for the Dodgers. I would be a completely different person (for better or for worse?) if it
wasnt for this obsession. Thank you father!
When I was little my dad and I created our own language. Its called Alooshkan. We may or may not still talk in it sometimes.
In public places we always check out strangers to see if they are spies. Its our own little game.
He tells alright jokes. But I always laugh at them.
He does a great monkey dance.
My dad taught me how to throw a baseball. And Im pretty dang good if i say so myself.
I would not have passed three years of spanish without his help.
He is in full support of throwing empty bottles on the kitchen floor.
My dad works harder than anyone I know.
He looks like Mitt Romney.
My Dad treats me like a princess.
He would do anything for our family.
He is the greatest example of a worthy priesthood holder with an incredibly strong testimony of the gospel.





i love that a majority of our pictures are taken at baseball games.
love you pops!
you truly are the best dad.
oh. and apparently im not the only one in the fam that writes dedicatory posts.
7 comments:
you guys are dorks. I told dad yesterday that i know you are his favorite, but was I at least his second favorite? i have never seen that democrats picture. funny. i like that you couldnt help yourself but do that link. ha ha. and i am not taking only a post as my next birthday present. so you better start saving up.
2 more things. i just noticed little ella in the bottom of that one picture. cute. and i think you should have said that mitt romney looks like him.
he might look like mitt romney, but his mannerisms are dead-on matt lauer. and i love the throwing of the soda bottles and have adopted that in my home. and why am i suddenly the third favorite daughter? i demand the least. i think that should count for something.
btw, that wasn't heather in the last post.
Leigh- I absolutely love your dedicatory posts! Brooke did one for Sparky--remember??
Love them, love your dad...great, great man~
With the picture of the 3 of us at graduation, I thought, "What a good looking couple" then, "wait a minute, they're stinking old!"
Kelly, you will never be 3rd favorite daughter, you rank high
P.S. when can we stop the throwing the soda bottle on the floor tradition?
Your dad does do a great monkey dance. Seems to me like it's been a few years since I've seen it...you should get a video of it.
Post a Comment