Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Flashback Tuesdays?

Remember when
we were
ROOMMATES.
On Saturday I ran into Whitney at the gym and in a matter of seconds we made lunch plans together for later in the day.
Our lunch plans turned into a girls day as we hung out and ran errands together all day long.
I loved spending time with my little Whit and it made me miss having her and my other roommates in my life on a daily basis.
We have always said that we thought it was interesting that we still refer to each other as our old roommates, not friends or best friends, but roommates.
Because to us, being roommates for so many years together (For Whit and I at least) mean something so much more.
These girls are my best friends.
And even though they all went off and got married on me, and I dont get to see them everyday, or gchat while looking at each other sitting on our beds in our rooms, or get to have them drool on my pillow while they take naps, or whisper late at night about our late night rendezvous with boys, they are still my best friends. And I know that it will continue to stay that way.
I LOVE these girls and cant wait for our friendship to continue on.

4 comments:

Laura said...

i'm glad you made so many good friends in provo. more than i ever made...i hung out with too many boys and they dont keep in touch.

kelly l said...

so cute. i like the t-shirt pic. i'm glad that you made such good friends at byu too. i think more than i ever made either. good job.

P&C Dickson said...

yay! thanks lee lee. LOVE YOU! i'm going to miss you... a lot. at least we know how to talk on the phone ;) p.s. that banner in our room that you can see in the napping pic? ("what a hottie" ow whatever it says) where is that?! so awesome!

Kevin and Heather said...

look how little we are! ha ha. those were the days. We ruled those H.H. (Helaman Halls).