I Love LA.
Since the recent move back to Los Angeles, Brandt and I have tried to do lots of fun things around the city.
I told him before he moved that I wanted him to love Los Angeles as much as I do.
Which is kinda a lot.
So we have gone around and seen some of the city.
Two weeks ago we didnt know what to do.
So we hopped in the car and drove to Hollywood. He's never been.
That is what I love about living here. No big deal. Lets just drive to Hollywood.
We parked at the Kodak Theater. I couldnt remember what is important about the Kodak.
Oh you know, the Oscars are held there.
no big deal.
Then we went to Grauman's Chinese Theater. And examined all of the hand and footprints.
Brandt is convinced that some of the oldest ones are fake and that they cant keep them intact anymore. I think otherwise.
We walked around at Hollywood and Highland.
Looked at all of the stars on the ground.
Drove past the Pantages and El Capitan Theaters.
Then on Saturday we toured around Downtown.
We lucked out at finding an awesome parking spot. free of charge!
Then as we started walking towards our destination I saw a large heard of people on bicycles.
I thought to myself "awesome! LA version of critical mass!"
Definitely LA version. As I looked closer to them I noticed lots of them didnt have shirts on.
"Are they naked!?"
I turned to Brandt, "are they naked!? i dont want to look to see if they are naked, but i want to know if they are naked cyclists!"
Sure enough, men and women on bikes in the nude.
so funny and definitely unexpected.
Then we went to Olvera Street.
It is one of the oldest streets in downtown that celebrates Mexican culture.
Lots of ponchos, hats, guitars to buy and churros and Mexican food to eat.
We also went into Union Station.
next stop: Dodger game!
We were playing the Angels, which Brandt totally insists is "his team" such BS.
Unfortunately my team lost to his team.
I swear im not bad luck.
4 comments:
Nice job taking pictures! I love you and miss you! come visit!!!
What fun!! Such cute photos!
of he keeps claiming angels as his team, we are going to have a real problem. can't wait for your next installment....cuz i know you have been to more places than that!
i love that you saw naked bike riders. awesome.
Post a Comment