so my dad loves to take photos (now you know where i got it from). But unlike me, when my dad takes pictures, we never get to actually see them. So it has taken me over a month to get these pictures from my dad of graduation. Its so crazy to me that I was so looking forward to graduation and now its already been over a month ago!!
Of course I HAD to take a jumping photo. it was kind of a process but i totally started a jumping photo trend in front of the BYU sign.
During my commencement for some reason I decided to not bring in my cell phone. so weird. so i couldnt ever find my family and then my dad tried to come down to the floor to take my photo when i walked across the stage but to no avail he could not find how to get down there. as a result he missed the prime photo opp of me actually "walking" and getting my named called. when i met up with the fam after graduation and they had to break the news to me i was kinda sad. this is when my dorky sister suggested that we just recreate the moment and she would pretend to be the person to hand me my "diploma." Laura also said this way is better because I didnt know the guy that handed it to me, but that I do know her. So here we are shaking hands and her giving me my diploma.
Unlike most of the April grads, since I graduated in December I already received my diploma months ago! suckers.
Laura was sweet enough to come to Utah for my graduation. I really love this photo. Although I dont tell her this often to boost her already large ego (dont get her started on being funny), she is beautiful. But you know, most people think we look identical....
Thanks Mom and Dad for sending me to college! And Dad, thanks for letting me be a Cougar.
Brandt and I stole his friends camera and sneakily took a photo of ourselves, then we realized it was actually a pretty dang photo for being snapped so quick.
obviously, nothing else exciting is going on in my life that i needed to post something that happened over a month ago....
5 comments:
i'm glad you have one nice sister who goes to your graduation. and i like how dad wore a RED tie to graduation. what's up with that? happy belated graduation.
yeah, i am glad you have one nice sister too. although, "dorky" would be a far cry to describe said sister. but i did appreciate the beautiful...even if it was also intended as a self compliment. and what do you mean you have been doing nothing exciting???? hanging out with me, going to farmers market, having super long post office excursions, watching dodger games, making aebleskivers, having dance parties, cleaning up after my kids....does this not fall under "exciting" in the college grad lifestyle?
Absolutely love these photos!! Of course you started a trend in the jumping photo!! Hope all is well with you in your next life adventure--Cali girl!
you are so right laura, i would much much rather choose all of the above mentioned things then having a job. you should know that for sure. although i classify "exciting" as taking photos, and we both know that we didnt need to take photos of us hanging out in the knolwood pharmacy for hours.
I can't believe it took me 4 days to discover you had a new post to your blog, since my 3 daughter's blogs are my favorite thing to look at. Graduation was great, I'm very proud of you and all your accomplishments.
Post a Comment