Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pour some Sugar{house} on me

If you are keeping up with my life, you should already know I have moved. 
To a cute little house in Sugarhouse. 
I didnt know much about the place except that Chick-fil-A is sooo close. 
With any new move its a requirement to throw a house warming party. 
Ours was last week and full of good food, lots of friends and a ton of dancing. 
We spent allll day getting ready for our party. Like literally, from the moment I got home from running until go time. 
Doing what? Looking back, Im not really sure. 
But it was kinda crazy all day! 
We decorated {pom poms! I love pom pons!}, we bought, we baked. I had two trips to Wal-Mart.
But it all paid off! 
It was the cutesiest party I have ever thrown. 
A lot of that had to do with our cute elementary school teachers roommates. 
{Roommates. Courtney. Allie. Me. Aubry}
We decided to have a "favorite food" theme to showcase..well...us!
I made mini cheesecakes and...quesadillas! 
My favorite food and often dinner choice. 
I was pleasantly surprised to see that my quesadillas were a hit!
Couldn't keep the plate full through the night!

I was so happy that some of my work friends came! Like Hayley.
Love this girl and we have so much fun at work.

And no party is complete without good dancing. Aubry and I are dang good at throwing dance parties. 
People probably thought we were crazy in the beginning since we were the only ones dancing in a packed house. 
But then our dance posse showed up and we took over the dance floor. 
I couldnt help but smile while I was dancing. I just love my dancing friends. 
We were getting so into and didnt even care that anyone else was there and we just have so much fun dancing.
 It made me so happy to have these great friends. 

4 comments:

kelly l said...

Awwww! For cutsies! No seriously, I'm glad you're liking your new place and new roomies. I need to come visit soon.

Ann said...

Looked like a successful party. House is really cute and you looked gorgeous. Loved your dress.

Monica said...

you are so hott!

Laura said...

Love that dress. Cute party! Can't wait to come see you soon