Thursday, January 17, 2013

I got me an award!

Do I blog too much about my job? 
I don't care, cause in case you haven't gotten the memo...
i LOVE my job. 
I am always excited to come to work. It might get a tad stressful every once in awhile {like today since the Principal is gone and I am in charge!!} but I dont ever have a bad day. It doesnt matter what else is going on--a blizzard and freezing cold weather--it doesnt affect me {too much} cause I am really happy to be at an amazing school with such awesome students. 
Yesterday, I wasnt able to attend a staff meeting because I was running one of our events for the 5th and 6th graders. But halfway through our Principal pulled me inside for what I thought was just to give an update on my events. 
But it was just in time to be presented this from our 9th grade leadership council. 
It got me all teary eyed! 
I was so surprised to get this little award and it meant the world to me.
Just add it to another reason why I love this place. 
{however, spelling my name wrong...dampened it just a bit :) }

6 comments:

Ann said...

I am so happy that you LOVE your job!!! I am not at all surprised that all the students and staff know you are amazing. As well as smart, hardworking, organized and efficient.

Evan and Amber said...

HAHA I noticed the name spelling right away! UGG! To answer your question you do not blog about your job too much, however you do not blog about your boy friend enough. Heather and I always speculate about who you are dating because you always post pictures with tons of guys. I think your last post was the first time you actually said who you were dating:)

Laura said...

Congrats! That is great and I'm so proud of you!!

Amy Sue said...

Congrats Leigh! So proud of you!

Heather said...

Also noticed the spelling...Robins with one b is just weird. Good for you though. That's the best kind of award--because kids know for real

kelly l said...

Yeah Leigh! I'm so happy for you. And my last name has rarely been spelled right my whole life. I'm just used to it and don't care anymore.