one (of the many) things my mother loves about me is how I can easily get excited about the little things in life.
Usually this excitement is displayed in some of the following:
jumping up and down.
hyperventilating.
sometimes crying.
These emotions were displayed over the past two weekends as I was super excited at the chance to be reunited with just some of my bestest friends from my Lanai days.
I already blogged about my reunion with Bardi at Ragnar, but the night before the race we were able to meet up for dinner with Amy and Chanel!
I literally cried in the streets of San Francisco at the sight of these two beautiful blondes.
At Lanai I always aspired to be friends with THE Amy Wiseman as she was one of the classiest and funniest gals. And so happy that those dreams came true many years ago.
As far as Chanel--I always thought she was crazy and we didnt talk much in our Lanai days (and she may or may not have thought I was not funny and not down for dance parties. both not true). Then we bonded in DC and have best friends ever since.
After not seeing Nick in over a year, we were able to hang out two weekends in a row as he took a quick trip to CA last weekend.
This time around we were able to also be reunited with Taylor Hoyt.
Tay and I have been able to hang out often this summer. But I probably havent been around the two of them together in two years since the Lanai Summer of Dreams.
we look so little! Party at Bardi's in Vegas. Feb 2009
I seriously do not have a memory of my BYU days that does not involve these two handsome guys.
these reunions made me so happy! They are some of my closests and favorite friends from college and Im so grateful that our friendships continue post Prove life.
Keep these reunions coming!!
Keep these reunions coming!!



1 comment:
i think seth has that shirt you're wearing in that last picture. are you ever bored?
Post a Comment