I know this really cute boy that took me out on a really cute date
to the beach.
oh the joys of living in Southern California.
Leo Carrillo Beach.
just a little scenic drive through Malibu Canyon, on PCH, past Zuma.
We packed up some food to eat dinner at the beach.
I think my favorite part was that we seriously had the whole beach to ourselves, no one else in sight and ate dinner on the lifeguard station.
I felt like it was a scene right out of the O.C.
Oh hey Marissa and Ryan!
The point of this post is not to just talk about my great date but that we ventured to the beach...
in April.
Chilled on the sand.
Took photos of the sunset.
Almost lost my shoes...
And just enjoyed being at the beach.
Although I hardly go in the ocean whenever I actually get to the beach. Its easily one of my favorite places.
Who can resist the sounds of the waves, the hot sand and my personal fave of a good run along the water.
I loved going to the beach at night and snapping photos of the amazing sunset.







8 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! I want to come visit!!
Okay, I can't get over that you still don't like mashed potatoes!! You are so crazy girl.
Why isn't said 'cute boy' pictured above?
nice photos. but did you really take them all?
I'm offended Laura. Yes I took those photos!! Well 4 out of the 7 I took, thank you very much.
I love these photos, and I love YOU!
yes, why isn't said 'cute boy' pictured?
ive gotta keep you all on your toes somehow!
i'm with amy and heather!
Post a Comment