Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Time.

Christmas is over??
How did it come and go so fast. 
We had a great Christmas season at the Robins home this year. 
The best part was easily having my sister Kelly and her family escape the snowy land of Utah and enjoy some rain (as well as some sun) in Southern California. Kelly has been a bah humbug and not come home for Christmas in 8 years. It was definitely a needed visit. 

Due to the excitement and fun I actually decided to just enjoy the time together and not snap away so many photos as I usually do. So with that I dont have too many pictures to share. 

Some of the highlights from the trip included going to The Grove, playing lots of video games, walks around the neighborhood, basketball in the cul de sac, the annual Christmas Eve party, Denny's Christmas Eve breakfast, lots of shopping, seeing Gulliver's Travels, lots of puzzle making, getting fought over by my buddies and of course opening up lots of presents Christmas morning. 

 The baby girls. Both kinda drama. Love necklaces. Love their mommas. One has a mullet, the other has lots of hair. Both cute. Love them both.
 Mama Mia and her Identity Disordered Eyes. 










The huge Christmas tree at The Grove. Laura and I took the babes around as Ella and my mom and Kelly were in the American Girl store. I kinda loved pushing Kate around and pretending to be her mom. I think we could pass.
All the kiddies. There are only six and it was still a struggle getting this picture.
Christmas Eve with Miss Ella Bella. 

Shopping a few days after Christmas. Chase wanted a new Dodgers hat. I tried to convince him to get this one so he could look like a thug. He didnt agree but still cheesed up for this shot. 

Christmas truly is the most wonderful time of the year. 
And so of course I still have N Sync "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" as my ringtone. Just for a few more days at least.

2 comments:

kelly l said...

my kids are still putting on "christmas glee" for kate to dance to if it makes you feel better. thanks for taking care of kate and having fun with your buddy and putting up with ella kicking you all night and being cool to seth too. we miss you.

Laura said...

ahh, i love those pics from the grove. i will have to get those from you. i don't appreciate the mullet comment. and i am kind of shocked that i have more photos of christmas than you.