yes. im blogging about my hair right now. I have had numerous people, numerous times make comments to me towards "my poof" as I like to refer to ratting and pulling my bangs back. Whether it be from Ronnie Squire telling me its the hottest thing he has ever seen, or students in DC asking me how I get my bangs to do that, or my mothers look of disdain as she says "well...its not my favorite." This has prompted me to reflect back on my now signature hairstyle and see its evolution. How and when did I develop such an artistic talent to my bangs. Here is a little (or not so little in reference to my poof) timeline of hair development.
may 2005






may 2009


may 2005
august 2006

october 2007

march 2008

july 2008

october 2008

march 2009
june 2009
november 2009
another reason why I am blogging about my hair is i need everyone opinion if i should cut my bangs short again. i can proudly say that I have successfully been growing out my bangs for a whole year. this is a hard feat. but I kinda miss having short bangs, and with all of the negativity towards the poof, this would solve the problem and get rid of it. but you should know i went a whole week without poofing my bangs. i think the hairstyle is coming to an end. so....
bangs??

or no bangs??
8 comments:
Bangs are always tempting and fun but mostly a pain. I think the majority of people look better without them... you look good with them but I think if you just grew them out, go without for awhile. Also, everyone has bangs right now - be different.
oh the evolution of the poof. and that is a terrible picture of me. where are we? i like you with bangs, but a little longer than the pic you posted.
Oh! I can't decide.
This post is such fun! Oh, I could really make a great "hairography" too--just check out each of our family's Christmas cards and watch Brenda's hairstyle change each year. My philosophy is that it's fun to change it up!
i like your hair no matter what. do i sound like mom?
BANGS!! I vote bangs :) You look good no matter what :) But if you have bangs you can always pull them back if you want, but if you don't have bangs you are outta luck until you cut them suckers. Ha! You are beautiful either way but GO BANGS!! Actually, I think you should try to get an even bigger poooooof!
I'm mostly jealous of your bangs cuz they always looked so much better than mine. On the other hand, I know what a pain they can be. I can't decide either...
Love the pics, love you. Call me.
I love everything about this post. GO FOR THE BANGS!
Post a Comment