For a few days in February I only responded to the name of MOM as I acted as such to Kelly's kids for the weekend. I made them breakfast and lunch and well...bought them dinner. We played games, watched a lot of High School Musical. Took Drewbie to pre-school. Went to the Tree House Museum. Cleaned up the house so that people could come check it out. And took the kiddies to Seth's soccer game. Sounds like a great weekend, but dont you worry, there were some disasters as well. Including preventing the basement bathroom from flooding, getting locked out of the house and Drew peeing and pooping in his pants. ya super fun. But how can you resist things such as these...
After holding Kate, kissing Drew non-stop, tackling Seth and doing projects one weekend, I flew home the next weekend to hold Mia and go to Chase's highly anticipated Cars birthday party. That boy is so sweet and adorable. Laura threw a fabulous party for a three year old, he better cherish that forever. I have been cursed with every time I go home it rains all weekend. Luckily it was absolutely fabulous on Sunday which allowed us to soak up the Southern California sun during lunch and it was AWESOME. Why do i live in provo!? i just dont know. .JPG)
Last Friday I had the day off from work. Thank you Staff Development Days! As soon as I found this out I marked on my calendar to go skiing. I havent been in like two years and miss it so much. I didnt know who to go with like all of my friends work and have school, so i called up someone who I definitely dont get to see enough--Ms Dixon! Ha i mean Jessica. She slept over so that we could go to Sundance in the morning and it was just like old times. Sleeping in the same room, getting to yell at her for being an adult, sharing a bathroom--luckily i didnt have to lean over her like 100 times to get into the medicine cabinet haha--and getting to hang out all day long. Jess and I were so lucky and had awesome weather. It snowed the night before and was still snowing good in the morning but right as we made the turn to go up to sundance it was blue skies and sunny, making it a perfect day to hit the slopes. We were literally so happy all day long. We even opted out going in for lunch cause we were having such a good time.
Now this week, Ive been waiting for this week since like January. It was our really good friend Tracie's Wedding last night in Salt Lake. And for this occasion two of my favorite friends came into town to visit Allie Barker and Nick Lombardo. Provo just hasnt been the same now that they left. It turned this week into the biggest reunion and party all week long. Oh and of course a picture fest. The wedding last night was so great--she looked beautiful and it was seriously so much fun to have the entire lanai crew there to party and hang out. 




Every thing else has been pretty great, job is alright, going to the gym a lot, hanging out with friends, loving my roommates, going out on a good amount of dates and trying not to think about the future that much.
2 comments:
so a few comments:
1.someone reading your blog that doesn't know that kelly is selling her house would be confused by your comment that you needed to clean up so that people could come see the house.
2. i hope you didn't take that pic of drew and ella while you were driving
3. i like that pic of us all outside. that was a good day.
4. i have never seen that ski outfit. ever. was that the first time you wore it?
5. that skirt you got from H&M looks cute. i should have bought it too.
you look super cute in those pictures from the wedding. i haven't talked to you in an age. i should call you. i have no excuse other than a cranky baby, right? i love the picture you took of that card ella wrote. she's so funny. i like that she wrote "do i"? "yes." funny. you need to give me that picture. love ya.
Post a Comment