when i go off to DC.... These crazy kids.
While living in Provo I have been so lucky to be somewhat close to my sister Kelly in North Ogden. Every since I moved up as a freshman, I have tried to head up north about once a month for the weekend. It would be a whole lot nicer if Kelly and her family lived a little bit closer to Provo--I would be able to go up maybe for dinners or even to babysit--but nonetheless I have looked forward to going up for the weekends and have loved helping out and spending so much time with my super cute nieces and nephews. Ill miss Seth smack talking about the Dodgers and his willingness to watch ANY sporting event. Ill miss Ella begging me to do projects with her. Ill miss Drewbies silliness and his willingness to let me kiss his birthmark on his neck. And Ill miss the chance to see Kate grow up these next couple of months....But i dont know if ill miss the constant tackling from the older kids and the resulting loss of an earring.
But, when Im up in Provo, and when Ill be in DC Ill miss this too....
Ive got to say...my sisters have pretty cute kids.
5 comments:
you are missing Mia!!!
ahhh, I love this post. You're so sweet. I love that you mentioned Seth watching any sport. Every morning Drew has been getting mad at Seth because he wants to watch cartoons and not bike racing. And I love Ella's goofy look on her face on the second picture. I'm going to miss you too. We're losing all our babysitters. P.S. Don't forget to upload those pictures for me!
yes, yes we do have cute kids. "gooby face!"
Cutest kids I have ever seen!!!
This is such a sweet post! I love your writing and you do have such darling neices and nephews.
Post a Comment