Wednesday, July 29, 2009

pioneer day

So pioneer day this year ended up being such a great day! I went up to Salt Lake and hung out with M'kynzi as we went to different places that reminded us of our amazing time together in London. Our first stop--Fish and Chips. We have been trying to investigate and find a good place that served fish & chips. The best place we found was Virg's. A little greasy and definitely no where close to good English pubs. Our next stop was to the London Market to buy treats and the Elizabeth Cafe for some tarts. Unfortunately these London shops also celebrate Pioneer Day, so they were closed. That didnt stop us from taking a photo outside, showing off our love for London. Since we didnt get a treat at the cafe, we drove over and got crepes. It was seriously such a great day! Kynz and I were able to catch up and seriously talk about how much fun we had last summer for hours! Kynz and I were such good friends in London and miss walking up and seeing her in the next bunk bed and being able to hang out every day.






But my day got even better. I was driving over to Rick and Brenda's, passing the MTC and I ran into one of my best friends. ANNIE.


omg i was so happy! I drove past her and screamed! Hurried and parked my car and ran to her. We were literally running through the field to see each other. We were both so happy! She said she was having a hard day and said she really needed to see me, and that it was a prayer answered. it was seriously so great. i miss her so much but im so glad that i was able to see both annie and christina while they were in the mtc.

1 comment:

Rachel Clark said...

oh i am so jealous that you and m'kynzi had quite an adventure together exploring SLC in search of a little taste of london. i can't believe its been over a year. gosh i just miss you girls.