
A LOT. Annie and Christina have been Sister Judd and Hermana Chatfield for a few weeks now and i miss them terribly. This year I was so scared about getting random roommates and yet it was probably one of the best years yet. We got along so great and had so much fun together. We may not have hung out on the weekends with each other, but we were always able to come home and laugh and chat together for hours. I swear we became best friends so fast and so easily. I think the hardest thing about having them gone is that we were only able to be friends for year. I wish they could have been a part of my life for so much longer. Christina was so absolutely crazy and i loved it. Annie was the nicest person I have ever met, and it drove Christina crazy haha. I miss waking up in the morning and seeing Annie sleeping in her bed since she refused to close her door at nights) or waking up and finding her on the couch cause she thought it was more comfortable then her bed. I miss Christina climbing into my bed in the middle of the night to talk about boys and I was always so delirious that my first instinct was to cuddle with her. I miss Christina eating dinner and having food get all over her face and her excuse was that she couldnt feel it so she wouldnt clean it up. I miss us dancing and singing at the top of our lungs whether it be to "Be Happy" by Aqua, or "My Life Would Suck Without You" or the Mama Mia soundtrack. I miss Annie walking into the apartment saying "Hi Bud!" I miss us all sleeping in the same bed (even though that only happened once, I wish we would have done it all the time!!!) i miss my best friends. 




1 comment:
what a nice post about your friends. it is too bad that the're gone, but i guess you can say they are doing important work.
Post a Comment