Wednesday characterized a flashback of many sorts. Not only was it snowing all day to the point where I thought I was back in January, but I also put on my pearls and went to a Great Gatsby/ 1920s inspired party. I had a few days to pull together an outfit and I must say that I had a pretty great outfit--definitely a collaboration of the girls from Lanai. I went with a great group of Lanaians and we went all out and had a ton of fun. Although this party just solidified to me again that we go to parties like this to dress up and take pictures, since that is what occupied the most of our time. Nonetheless everyone looked so great and we danced the night away. And then we headed to the Malt Shoppe after, as if the 1920s just wasnt enough.
The whole group

My great date Trent Hope

I love Chanel! I cant wait for D.C! Teaching, site seeing and dance parties.
Tuesday was also my last day of college class! Woohoo!! It was a very weird feeling walking up the stairs of the JFSB knowing I wont sit in another BYU lecture again. I still have the feeling sometimes that I just left high school and started college and yet Im finishing my senior year. And one final down today and three more to go. Im not even stressing about them, just ready to be done!
4 comments:
i saw these pictures on facebook and thought that your friend chanel looks like jamie lee presley in that picture (or however you spell her name). good luck on your other finals.
very cute. did you upload your own album on FB? i didn't see it.
can i say u look so SEXY!!!!!!! love you leigh!! geez Im so behind on my blog, school needs to be over so I can get back to the importnat things like blogging!! haha
CUTE
Post a Comment