My great date Nick Lombardo.
Party goers: Jenna, James, Nick, Me, Taylor, Kim, Ashley and Brad
At the party.
Saturday consisted of majorly sleeping in followed by cooking a great breakfast for everyone. We played our favorite game of ultimate uno and then went to the hot springs. Got ready and went out to the loco lizard for dinner. By this time our group had expanded to about 20, which made dinner plans a little difficult, but it worked out great. Christina surprised me by telling our waitress that it was my birthday and so she brought out dessert for us. I was so confused and started singing happy birthday too (since i didn't know who it was for), and I came to the realization that getting sung happy birthday to is
the most awkward situation ever. Then it was off to Park City main street for the first weekend of the Sundance Film Festival, we only went to celebrity stalk but unfortunately the only celebs we saw were T.I and David Archuleta, who I didn't even get to see. So kind of a let down. Our night ended with more hot tubing and watching movies. We left Sunday morning just in time to make it back for our afternoon church. It pretty much was the greatest weekend. I hung out with my best friends and we were able to escape both provo and school for a bit. All week I have been wishing that the weekend would have just
continued and never stopped. But with the other festivities of the week, it kinda felt like the partying never did stop.
3 comments:
glad you had fun. i wear my express sweater with the top button un-done. just thought i'd let you know how cute girls do it.
fyi, i gave leigh my expert fashion advice of buttoning the top button, i thought it looked cute. fun party weekend. were those dresses all byu approved? you look cute.
im sure unbuttoned is cute too, ill have to try it out sometime. and i dont think they were byu approved, but we werent at a byu party.
Post a Comment