Last week I was able to make it up to Kate's 5th Birthday Party.
When Kelly told me that Kate put me as first on her invite list, I knew I had to be there!
I love coming up and being able to go to the kids birthday parties. It is so fun to celebrate with them and remember all of their parties throughout the years.
It makes living in Utah so great to be close to the kids.
Because Kate has so many boy friends she had a "Princess & Pirate" party.
We may have messed up on the cupcakes, but everything else went great.
The boys were good helps during the party too.
I loved having Seth come sit by me at the end and the small moments that he lets me still put my arm around him or hold his hand. I don't want him to keep growing up.
This was the most shocking moment of the day…they actually smiled.






1 comment:
Wow a picture of drew smiling! That is a miracle. Cute pics. I'm sure Kelly loved having you come
Post a Comment