After a week long stay at home with Kelly and the kids, I opted out of driving back to Utah with her.
It wasn't because the drive was obnoxious with 4 crazy kids...
It was cause the week Kelly came, the Dodgers were out of town.
But the week after they were playing the Giants. At Home.
It just wouldn't be right to go to CA and not be able to see the Dodgers.
I wouldn't be able to handle it. I thought the winters in Utah were gonna be tough, but its actually the summer. No Dodgers and No beach.
Its rough not being able to go to a game any night I'd like.
So the first chance I got, I had to go. And especially to as many as possible.
Luckily, Laura and Matt hooked us up to Monday's night game with some sweet tickets.
I always say there isn't a bad seat in Dodger Stadium.
But sitting so close is always so nice.
All of the expected emotions occurred upon my arrival back to the happiest place on earth: complete glee, hyperventilating and I wouldn't be surprised if I got teary eyed.
The game was perfect. Family, hot dogs and a W.
And the cherry on top? Chase got on DodgerVision for the Dance Cam.
He was so excited and had great dance moves.
{about 10 mins prior to this he was acting really sad and saying he had never, ever been on the big screen. Ask and ye shall receive!}
Tuesday. Now this game I just HAD to go to.
It was a Dodger Giveaway! A Beach Towel!
How could I not get one?
This time with friends.
Another hot dog and another win.
I went home that night debating if I should go again on Wednesday.
Three games in three days!?
Is that a bit crazy?
Possibly.
But when you don't have the chance every day to go AND when we were on the brink of sweeping the filthy Giants!?
And to think of missing that!? --now that, would be more crazy.
Luckily, my friend Mike expressed interest in going and he just made my dreams come true of attending the third game.
And guess what?
WE WON.
A sweep of the Giants.
And that my friends was the beginning of the Dodgers come back.
We are back in this. And I wouldn't mind attributing it to my dedication of that series.











1 comment:
So glad you got to see your Dodgers 3 nights in a row!!
Post a Comment